play_arrow

keyboard_arrow_right

Listeners:

Top listeners:

skip_previous skip_next
00:00 00:00
chevron_left
volume_up
  • play_arrow

    96.3 WULB Classics from the 60's/70's

Sports

Aaron Donald Works Out With Rams Again After Sean McVay Addresses Potential Return

todayAugust 16, 2026

share close

Aaron Donald took another step toward a potential NFL return on Sunday. The legendary defensive tackle appeared on the league transaction wire after completing his second workout with the Los Angeles Rams this summer. Donald retired in March 2024 following a 10-year career with the Rams. Donald worked out with the Rams earlier this month after Los Angeles acquired Myles Garrett in a trade in June. Rams head coach Sean McVay addressed Donald’s status following Saturday’s preseason win against the Kansas City Chiefs, stating that he will not impose a strict timeline on Donald’s decision. “He’s put himself in a position to be able to say yes or no,” McVay told reporters. “I think he’s earned that right to have clarity on that. We’re not at that point quite yet.” Although NFL teams must trim their rosters to 53 players on Aug. 30, McVay reiterated that he will not force a deadline on the veteran defender. “We have some loose things where we’ve identified dates that we’d like to be able to hit,” McVay said. “But what I don’t want to have is any sort of unnecessary pressure on him if there’s some unforeseen circumstances.” McVay noted that internal discussions remain ongoing as Donald evaluates his physical readiness for the upcoming season. “We’ve had some tentative discussions behind the scenes,” McVay said. “There’s a lot of stuff, without getting too granular with it. … He knows himself in terms of, ‘Am I able to stack back-to-back days? Am I able to do some of the benchmarks’ that he’s set out for himself.” McVay added that he does not want to place an “invisible deadline” on Donald and remains satisfied with the roster regardless of the outcome. “I feel great about our football team as it currently stands, and I know he’ll add value if he decides to come,” McVay said.

Written by: wpusername0868

Rate it

Similar posts

Sports

Barcelona To Sign World Cup Golden Ball-Winner Rodri In $87.8M Transfer Deal

Barcelona has completed the transfer of midfielder Rodri from Manchester City on a multi-year contract for a reported $87.8 million fee. City will reportedly receive an initial $68.8 million fee, with achievable add-ons expected to bring the total package to at least $82 million for the midfielder entering the final […]

todayAugust 16, 2026

Post comments (0)

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


0%